Dermaclear Serum Reviews, Skin Tag & Mole Removal Cream Cost
DermaClear Serum – A Cream with Brightener to Remove Mole and Skin Tags
Are you tired of always finding your hands playing with a mole or skin tags on your skin trying to remove it? Luckily, there is a low cost effective way to quickly treat unwanted moles or skin tags.
With that I would like to introduce you to DermaClear Serum which aids to remove the moles and skin tags and also to brighten the skin.
How does DermaClear Serum work?
After you apply DermaClear skin tag removal cream to your unwanted mole or skin tag, the formula starts to work to dry it up and reduces the appearance of mole or skin tag.
List of ingredients used in DermaClear Serum with description
- Mentha Piperita – It helps to relieve sore muscles when used topically and has an uplifting, energizing and stress-relieving effect.
- Melissa Officinalis (Lemon Balm) – It has anti-inflammatory and an antibacterial property which is known to calm, soothe, heal and tighten the skin while also stimulating circulation.
- Jojoba Seed Oil – It closely resembles sebum, an oily secretion of skin glands, so it can act as a natural skin conditioner.
- Melaleuca Alternifolia – It provides anti-viral and anti-fungal benefits which helps to heal you skin.
Other active ingredients used to naturally remove the mole and skin tags include: Cedar leaf oil, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, Ricinus communis seed oil and for lightener the ingredient used is Alpaflor Gigawhite.
Advantages of using DermaClear Skin Tag Removal Serum
- Combines powerful herbs and ingredients to effectively and safely reduce the appearance of moles and skin tags
- Works fast to dry up your mole or skin tag and with each day you will notice that the mole/skin tag diminishes
- By removing skin tag, helps you to feel more confident, attractive and thrilled
- DermaClear Serum is appropriate for all skin types and all types of moles or skin tags whether it be big or small, flat or raised, old or new, it typically doesn’t matter.
Directions to apply DermaClear Mole Removal Serum
Using DermaClear SkinTag Removal Serum is extremely easy. After prepping the mole or skin tag, apply DermaClear Serum to the target area twice a day, or as needed. Smooth product gently into skin in circular motions. Allow the cream to be absorbed fully before following with moisturizer and after 24 hours the mole/skin tag should harden and dry up. If not, simply repeat the process again. It usually takes 1-5 applications to remove the mole or skin tag but the individual results may vary.
Precautionary measures to follow
- Seek medical advice from your physician or a dermatologist, before start using the product.
- Avoid direct contact with eyes, and mouth.
- If you experience any irritation or itching, discontinue use and consult with a doctor immediately.
- Keep the product out of the reach of children.
- Store it in a cool and dark place away from the reach of direct sunlight.
Where can I buy DermaClear Serum?
DermaClear Serum can be ordered directly by going online to the official website of the product.